Website FAST Recruitment
Leader in risk and compliance in Luxembourg
Our Client is a leader in risk and compliance solutions.
He is urgently looking for a Fund accountant (M/F)
As a fund accountant, you will be in charge of:
· Prepare client reporting
· Prepare the periodic fund valuations
· Review trial balances
· Record the trade orders, expenses, income
· Calculate fees
· Prepare payments
· Reconciliations, research discrepancies
· Prepare distribution calculation
· Process investor activity
· Handle client enquiries
· Statutory reporting
· Corporate filing
· Assist preparing board backs
· Assist preparing financial statements
· Assist in audit enquiries
· Assist in client onboarding and set up funds
· Special projects and other related duties assigned as needed.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration in Finance/Accounting or Business
· 3-5 years of previous experience in Luxembourg alternative investment funds administration and accounting, exposure to debt funds would be advantage
· Knowledge of different type of securities
· Knowledge of Lux GAAP
· VPM, Investran experience but not essential
· Fluent in English, knowledge of French or German is advantage
· Advance Excel skill
· Strong numerical, analytical, problem solving skills
· Good interpersonal and client management skills
· Able to work independently and as part of a team
· Able to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
· Willing to take on new tasks as business required
· Advanced professional role requiring high skill with extensive proficiency.
· Works independently with only administrative supervision and the ability to overcome major obstacles and recognize early when issues should be escalated, or a senior peer needs to be consulted.
To apply for this job please click here.