Website FAST Recruitment
Financial group - Luxembourg
Our Client is a Financial Group in Luxembourg.
For their Fund Services Department they are currently recruiting a
Fund Administration Employee – Senior (M/F)
You will be in charge of:
· To ensure accurate Net Asset Value calculations and maintain precise
accounting records for a variety of clients in accordance with internal
· To ensure timeliness of client service in accordance with agreed deadlines
· To be able to challenge and or support the pricing of assets by using good
skills on the pricing processes of all types of securities including derivatives
· To identify issues and problems in service delivery and carry out necessary
corrective action, keeping team and Managers informed.
· To ensure correct completion of specific services as per contractual agreement
· To support the team during projects or system upgrade by participating to
testing and change management process
· To act as first level of escalation point for fund accountants
· To participate and liaise with internal & external Auditors
· To create and maintain an excellent interactive relationship with internal
departments (Client Service, IT, Custody, Corporate actions, etc.) and with
external stakeholders (Auditors, Management Company, Trustee, etc.)
· Review and update internal procedures and documentation on processes,
controls and evaluate their effectiveness on an ongoing basis.
· To ensure compliance with accounting policies, departmental procedures and
· To make proof of sense and sound judgment towards risk awareness
· Bachelor/Master Degree in Banking or Economics, or equivalent experience
· At least 5 – 7 years of relevant experience in the Fund Industry
· Mastery of Fund Accounting processes (Corporate Actions, Pricing, etc.)
· Good knowledge of financial instruments, including Derivative Instruments
(CDS, IRS, CCS, Futures, TRS, etc.) and their related pricing and valuation
· Good knowledge of Fund Administration (Custody, Transfer Agent, Brokers,
· Fluent in English. French will be considered as an advantage.
· Mandatory: Global Portfolio (GP3)
· Microsoft Suite
· DATA VENDORS Requests (Ice, Bloomberg, Reuters…)
To apply for this job please visit fast.lu.