Website Fast Recruitment
Inside Service Delivery, you will join the SWIFT Competence Center where you will be in charge of all aspects of SWIFT activities for the bank and more than 20 other institutions.
The SWIFT architecture is mainly based on SWIFTAlliance products from SWIFT.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
• Assist team in delivering BIL SWIFT Services (Team permanence 7:00/20:00)
• Monitoring Swift traffic.
• Work on SWIFT activity KPI
• Follow up of incidents process
Knowledge and Qualifications:
• Equivalent to the completion of at least 3 years of college coursework in computer science, management information systems or a closely related field or equivalent work experience is considered as an advantage.
• 3-5 years of experience in a similar position, ideally in the banking or financial sector
• Good knowledge of SWIFT Alliance applications (routing, profiles…)
• Good knowledge of SWIFT in general
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills
• Willingness to contribute and support a Knowledge sharing culture
• Positive Attitude and Customer Focus & effective time management
• Communication Skills in English and French (Verbal, Written, Interpersonal, Proactive listening)
• Innovative thinking and problem solving
• Willingness to work weekends or ferial days as required
• Ease of contact
To apply for this job please visit fast.lu.