Website FAST Recruitment
Our client, a shipping insurance company, is recruiting a Finance Manager for their Luxembourg office.
The ideal candidate will integrate a team of 6 reporting back to the UK head office. Pleasant work atmosphere, with strong emphasis on employee well-being and work-life balance.
This position is well suited for candidates with at least 4 years’ audit experience in a big Four.
Primary Responsibilities of Role
• Assist the Director/General Manager with day to day running of the head office finance function.
• Manage a small team.
• Manage/assist with ad hoc, value adding projects as necessary.
• Be part of the head office team responsible for accurately completing the accounting for the group entities.
• Be part of the head office team responsible for preparing quarterly and annual returns to the CAA as well as other required reports/returns to other authorities, such as tax and VAT returns.
• Implement recommendations following internal and external audit recommendations, such as control enhancements, investments guidelines, and to develop and maintain documentation of processes.
• Provide efficient assistance relating to compliance and regulatory issues where required.
• Manage and report on the risk management framework for the office.
Skills & Qualifications
• Degree/Master’s in Accounting / Finance or equivalent
• Minimum 4 years of experience
• Fluent English is a must and French desirable
• Good MS Office skills including advanced Excel
• (Re-)Insurance experience would be advantageous
• Good project management skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to build strong relationships
To apply for this job please visit www.fast.lu.